Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sailor's blessing

Despite the fact that Sailor was almost four months old and as big as a four year old, she was finally blessed. We had decided to do it mid-April because my family would be here for our graduation. The blessing was beautiful and it was great to feel the support of so many friends and family who came for it. And despite Sailor's usual fussiness, she was calm during the entire blessing (something that Glen and I had worried about). We had a get together at Glen's parent's house afterward, with everyone who had come for the blessing. It was so fun to see everyone.
Yes, I made that headband and I'm proud of it. I'm pretty sure it's the most crafty thing I've ever done.
Putting the booties on that I wore for my blessing. They didn't last for the blessing, but it was worth a shot.




Sailor had had enough.



Thank you to my mom for the beautiful mommy-daughter bracelets!
Klumker family
Eaton family
Young family
Uncle Jake and Uncle Austin (the soon-to-be missionaries)
Trevor and Wes Gillies, some of our very best friends
Great Grandma and Grandpa Klumker
The Allen family (minus Brandon and Rachel)
The Young extended family


So tired after a long day.

Others who were there but not represented in pictures:
  • My great aunt and uncle, Jon and Mary Linda
  • Rance Hutchings (a friend from Glen's singles ward who was in the blessing circle)
  • I will add to the list when I think of the others!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with your family. What a darling baby!

    ReplyDelete