Friday, October 28, 2011

March 2011: A glimmer of hope in the sleep department

If you know me, you know that I need my sleep. I'm just not a pleasant person without it. Luckily, around Sailor's third month she started sleeping a little better. She wasn't sleeping through the night (whatever the definition of "sleeping through the night" really is), but her sleep patterns were becoming more bearable. Since Glen frequently helped with her middle-of-the-night feedings, he was relieved as well. Meanwhile, Sailor was becoming more fun and animated with each passing day!

 Sailor Stats
  • Not a lot new to report here. Glen and I were still trying to juggle the responsibilities of school and parenthood (which, by the way, is so much harder than I ever gave people credit for). Thank goodness for Grandma Young for watching Sailor for us a couple times a week. Grandma Eaton also came down a few times to watch Sailor so I could work on my online class (I was taking an online class as well as a class on campus) and get some other things done.
  • "Breastfeeding" (or in my case pumping) is officially the worst thing ever. It's a good thing I love that little baby so much. Maybe I should have stuck with regular breastfeeding? Ugh..




"Oh no, she's waking up. Don't....move."

...And asleep again.



Sailor with Great Grandpa Klumker




I could just eat her up.

Our little hotdog

There's that hair again

And last but not least, Sailor started sitting in her bumbo this month. I will never get over how cute and tiny she looked in that thing...






No comments:

Post a Comment