We were officially settled in Texas (well, there were still many boxes to be unpacked and friends to be made, but we were making progress)! Less than a week after the move, Sailor and I flew to Washington to spend some time with my family for a couple of weeks. Glen wasn't able to come because he was taking Summer classes. The long plane ride alone with a 6 month old was painful, but the rest of the trip was so much fun. We were so lucky to get to be there for Jacob's farewell and to get to say goodbye to him one last time. The only thing that would've made it better was if Glen could've been there!
Oh and one more thing.. our little Sailor was already over six months old! How did that happen?
Sailor Stats
- Sailor started sitting unsupported this month. She still occasionally tipped, though, so we had to put pillows around her just in case. She seemed to be a bit happier now that she could see a different view of the world.
- I decided to stop breastfeeding at the end of this month. I was already feeding her formula more than half of the time anyway (due to lack of supply), and it just wasn't worth it to me anymore to keep pumping. My pump was getting progressively worse and it took up too much of my time. I had breastfed for seven months, and that was good enough for me (although I can't say I didn't feel any tinge of guilt due to my decision).
 |
| Raising the roof to our new house! |
 |
| Enjoying the Texas sunshine |
 |
| Yuck.. the excessive spitting up has clearly not ceased. |
 |
| Sailor makes friends wherever we go, even in the airport. |
 |
| Stretching her royal legs in Grandma and Grandpa's bed. |
 |
| We're so proud of Grandpa for participating in the Seattle-to-Portland bike ride! |
Sailor is seriously the cutest! I can't believe you moved to Texas! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete