Wednesday, November 23, 2011

June 2011: What a crazy month

June was such a crazy, exciting month. On top of going to school full time, I was responsible for all of the closing procedures for the house, and everything that goes along with moving to a new house. I finally finished school on June 16th, and we moved a week and a half later. Glen and Austin left with the moving truck on the 25th and Sailor, my mom and I left a couple of days later. It was hard to leave Utah and everyone we loved there, but it was also good to finally begin the next phase of our life! I'm so thankful that Austin and my mom were able to come to Texas to help with the move.

Sailor Stats
  • Height - 27.5 inches (90-95th percentile)
  • Weight - 17 lbs, 9 oz (75-90th percentile)
  • Head - 44.6 cm (90-95th percentile)
  • Sailor finally rolled over this month! She could only roll from her back to her tummy, but it was better than nothing!





The last time in Glen's parent's pool before we moved.


On a whim, I decided to submit a statement for a contest that BYU was having. My statement was selected and I was asked to do a photo shoot with Sailor (since my statement was about finishing a masters program with a baby). These are the pictures from the photo shoot.




This one was just for fun, but I think it's so cute!
Note to self: don't let Glen put headbands on Sailor, for this is the result.






No comments:

Post a Comment