November was pretty uneventful. Now that the weather was cooling down, we started to spend more time outside at parks. Unfortunately, parks still weren't an ideal place for Sailor since she couldn't walk yet, but it still beat being at home all day. We also spent quite a bit of time with my friend Carrie from church and her two kids, Grant (3) and Anna (15 months). Anna was pretty much Sailor's only friend at this point.
Sailor
Stats
- Sailor could stand unassisted this month!
- Sailor got her top right I-tooth at the end of this month. I've heard those are the most painful besides the molars and boy did I experience that first-hand!
- I learned that Sailor can crawl up stairs this month. I was checking out some books at the library when I looked over and realized that she was halfway up the stairs there! Since we don't have stairs at our house, I had no idea she could do that already.
 |
| Without fail, Sailor always makes a friend at the park who is older than her and who won't stop following her around and trying to hold/touch her. |
 |
| I want to take a bite out of each leg. |
 |
| "Num num" |
Oh these pictures are so adorable!! I love her in the orange tutu!! She looks so good! I love being able to keep in touch with you guys with stuff like this!!
ReplyDeleteWe made the blog!! We feel special!! I love Sailor's birthday pictures!! She is adorable!!!!
ReplyDelete-Carrie