Saturday, May 18, 2013

November 2012

This month:
  • Sailor wanted help with everything (except for the things that I wanted to help her with). I heard "mommydodit!" about a hundred times a day.
  • When Sailor saw something that she thought was cute, she'd say, "awwwww, cuuuute."
  • When Sailor got hurt, she'd say, "kiss it bettew?"
  • In addition to squares, circles, and triangles, Sailor also learned rectangles ("recatangle") and diamonds.
  • "Oh my goodness!"
  • One day Sailor and I were eating lunch and she all of the sudden tilted her head down, looked up at me out of the tops of her eyes, and said, "I uh eat you".
  • Sailor is such a funny girl. I swear she has a better sense of humor than any toddler I've ever met. She is constantly cracking me up.

Pancake breakfast fundraiser for the scouts in our ward. 





Playing with our neighbor, Shawn.
Reading to her bears. She really started to play make-believe with her stuffed animals this month. 
Look what I found in the dryer!!

Just chillin'.



Sailor's friend, Jackson.



Sailor helping me babysit the Torres kids. Alivia is such a cutie! 


Setting up Sailor's Christmas present, a trampoline. We decided to set it up early since we were going to be in Utah for Christmas and so that Sailor could get some use out of it before the weather got cold.





She is becoming so attached to these bears that she even has to have them with her while she eats. 
Trying on her new coat from grandma.
Gangsta 

Trying to get a picture of her new shoes from grandma. Ugh.. taking a successful picture of a toddler is impossible. 
There was a birthday party going on at the park and a nice man gave Sailor this balloon. Clearly it made her day. 

At the ghetto carnival at the mall.


In honor of Movember (Mustache November)
















We set up a co-ed volleyball game for the adults in the ward on Thanksgiving. It was really fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment