Wednesday, May 29, 2013

February 2013

This month:
  • I was eating lunch when Sailor came up to me and was trying to tell me something while I was reading. Since I wasn't really listening, she said, "Mommy, look at me!" After I looked at her, she said, "You are a big girl."
  • Sailor and I were sitting on the couch when she leaned over to me and said, "You're my best friend... I want a wister (sister)." I think she had just realized how pathetic it was that her mom was her best friend ;).
  • While we were driving in the car one day, there was a car that was going a little slow in front of us. I didn't even think that Sailor noticed but, from the back seat, she shouted, "Come on!!" Oops.. guess I better work on my road rage.
  • Sailor started to learn parts of the BYU fight song.
  • When something is stuck, Sailor says that it's "stucking".
  • Sailor went potty in the toilet for the first time!
Miniature golfing at Grand Station Entertainment near our house.


Sailor's first messy bun.


She had to use her nebulizer ALL the time this winter. So sad :(.
Gotta love selfies.
Showing off the stickers she got from Grandma Oakey for Valentine's Day.

Follow the leader with Bella and Ashlyn.
Trying to cram as many of her stuffed animals in her car with her as possible.
Sailor and Jackson eating dinner.
My brother, Justin, and his new fiance, Kenzie!!!

Waiting for daddy to get home, no doubt.




Check out that cute concentration tongue.

Sailor and our cute neighbor, Trinity.

My first organized race: The Texas A&M Hullabaloo 5K
My good friend, Rachel.

Rachel and her husband, Michael. Michael came in first place overall, with a time of 18 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment