- Sailor learned to say "one" in response to someone asking her old she was.
- "I lub it" (I love it) when she's excited about something.
- "Cooooool"
- Grandma and Grandpa Eaton had a work conference in Dallas, so they came to stay with us for a few days. It was so much fun to have them here! They had to leave right before Sailor's nap and when she woke up, she asked, "Where's gamma?" It broke my heart and reminded me why it is so hard to live away from family.
| Just chillin' |
| I asked her to show me her fingers. This picture and the next two are the result. |
|
| At the Farm Patch (a local farmer's market) with Grandma and Grandpa Eaton! |
| Straight diva |
| At a Bryan/College Station historical fair. |
| Sailor was dancing alone to this band for at least twenty minutes. Everyone around was watching and laughing. I seriously have the most awesome daughter. |
| We got caught in a huge rain storm on the way to our car , but Sailor didn't seem to mind. |
| Sailor does this whenever Glen or I go anywhere and it's so sad. She always says, "walky weenow?" (watch out the window). |
| Plank! Perfect form. |
| Trying to get her to look at Grandma's camera but she won't take her eyes off of my phone. |
| Sailor with her "I Voted" sticker after leaving the voting office. She, of course, didn't vote. |
| Celebratory lunch at Burger King. |
No comments:
Post a Comment